- Army Control of a Disturbed Area
- Special Powers of the Armed Forces
- Power of the Armed Forces to Shoot and Use Force
- Power of the Army to Destroy Shelters/Storage
- Power of the Army to Arrest Without a Warrant
- Power of the Army to Enter and Search by the Army
- No Case Against the Armed Forces
- Do’s and Dont’s of the Army
- AFSPA in Jammu and Kashmir
- Do’s and Don’ts of the Army While Providing Aid
Does AFSPA apply to all the North-Eastern states of India?
What is an Armed Forces Tribunal?
Is there AFSPA law in whole of Jammu and Kashmir?
Why is AFSPA a controversial law?
Can I get bail, if I am arrested under AFSPA by the army and sent to the Police Station?
Can women be booked under the Armed Forces Special Powers Act?
I am a tourist and I want to go to Kashmir. Should I be worried about the AFSPA?
Can AFSPA law be revoked from an area?
Is AFSPA applied only in areas inflicted with terrorist activities?
What is the role of the state government in implementing AFSPA in the State?
Can a case be filed against the army personnels in a Court?