Settlement and Rehabilitation
Duties & Prevention
- Employers Responsibility towards Child Artists
- Role of Schools in preventing Child Labour
- Duties of an Inspector to prevent Child Labour
- Responsibilities while employing Child Artists
- Children in Movies/TV/Sports
- Government duties against Child Labour
- Children working in the family business
- Health and Safety of Working Children
- Working Hours and Days of Employed Adolescents
- Duties of an Employer while employing adolescents
- Parents making Children work
- Punishment for Employers against Child Labour
- Filing a Complaint against Child Labour
What do you do if you see a child or know about a child working in a hazardous industry?
Can my child quit school if he is working with my family in a family enterprise?
Can parents be punished for allowing their children to work?
Where can I find the Child Labour Rehabilitation-cum-Welfare Fund?
What are the new International Law conventions India has signed? How will it affect the child labourers in India?
If a child is performing on the road at traffic signals for money can this be considered as child labour? If so, what can I do?
What other work can a child do other than movies and sports under the child labour law?
How does the government find out if adolescents are employed in a workplace, under the law on child labour?