Madhya Pradesh

Last updated on Jun 1, 2022

This post gives information about the schemes for women and children that have been implemented by the Central and State governments in Madhya Pradesh.


Schemes for victims of violence

Usha Kiran Scheme

Legal Support to Women

Rehabilitation Training Programme for Vulnerable Women


Welfare Schemes for Women

Janani Suraksha Yojana

Prasooti Sahayata Yojana

Project Shaktiman

Rastriya Maternity Benefit Yojana

Development of Special Education Zone for Women

Mukhya-Mantri Kanyadan Yojana

Vivah Sahayata Yojana

Swayam Sidha Yojana

Nai Swarnim Yojana

Swadhar Yojana

SC/ST Rahat Yojana

Housing Scheme for the Working Women

Deendayal Small Loan Yojana

Fruit Preservation Training to Women

Kisan Didi Training Programme

Schemes by State Governments for Girl Child

Ladli Lakshmi Yojana

Have a question you want to ask our legal experts?

Related Resources

Payment for filing writ petitions

In the Supreme Court, for writ petitions except for habeas corpus, the court fee is Rs. 500. For petitions filed for criminal cases, there is no fee. Whereas the court fee varies for different High Courts.
citizen rights icon

What are the rights a person has under this law?

Survivors of acid attacks have the right to seek medical treatment, right to file a complaint and right to compensation.
Crimes and Violence

Registration of Hindu Marriage

Registration of marriages under Hindu Law is given under Section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act. Different states have different rules.

Eligibility for Legal Aid

If you want legal aid, you will need to go to a legal service authority. Once you approach the authority, they will check whether you are eligible for legal aid and the genuineness of your case.

What is an Inappropriate Sexual Touch?

If someone inappropriately touches a person with a sexual intention, it is a crime under the law. The touch may or may not be forceful, but the perpetrator will still be punished for their actions.
Crimes and Violence

What is a Shared Household ?

You live in a shared household with your harasser if you lived with the harasser, have a domestic relationship with the harasser and have/do not have a legal share in the house.
Crimes and Violence