Harassment & Violence
Help & Support
- Who (LGBTQ+) can File a Complaint
- Complaining/Reporting Problems by LGBTQ+ Persons
- Filing an FIR by LGBTQ+ Persons
- Difficulties in filing the FIR by LGBTQ+ Persons
- LGBTQ+ Persons Arrested By the Police
- Rights of LGBTQ+ Persons While Being Arrested
- Custodial Harassment of LGBTQ+ Persons by Police
- Getting Bail by LGBTQ+ Persons
- Helplines for LGBTQ+ Persons
- Getting Help and Support for LGBTQ+ Persons
Are Hijras transgender?
What can I do if I see a transgender person being arrested or harassed on the road?
What is Section 377 of Indian Penal Code?
What does sexual orientation mean?
As a queer person, who can I file a complaint against for rape or sexual violence under the law?
Is it a crime to be sexually intimate with someone of the same gender?
What do I do if someone harasses me or blackmails me on a dating site because I am an LGBTQ+ Person?
Which authority can I approach for help other than the police as an LGBTQ+ person?
What happens after filing the FIR as an LGBTQ+ Person?
What happens after I get arrested as an LGBTQ+ Person?
What are the cases in law that I can use while approaching the police?
My family has locked me in the house because I told them I am gay. What do I do?